Política de Privacidade
(Texto em inglês)
In relation with “GDPR” (polish: “RODO”) i.e. European Parliament and Council of the European Union Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning protection of individuals regarding processing personal data and its transfer coming into force, as well as with the repeal of 95/46/WE directive we inform that:
1) Personal data administrator of information acquired as a result of using this internet service is 4 Yoga limited liability company (sp. z o.o.) located at Domaniewska 17/19 street, apartment number 133, 02-672 Warsaw; KRS: 0000767428,email.: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We collect personal data only in the following cases:
-Were the client to fill in the contact form – the goal of processing personal information (name, surname, phone number, email) is to answer inquires and complete orders. Legal basis: GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 point b (processing of inquiries regarding products) or article 6 paragraph 1 point f (providing necessary handling for other inquires).
-Were the client to subscribe to the newsletter – the goal of processing data (email) is to supply our newsletters. Legal basis: GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 point f (distribution of promotional materials).
Supplying personal data is voluntary but without it we can’t fulfill the above objectives.
3) Personal information will be stored for a period of handling the inquiry or shipping the products or, in the case of the newsletter, until the client unsubscribes from it.
4) The client has a right to demand access to, correction, deletion, relocation, limiting processing and submitting objection to processing their personal data. They also have a right to revoke their previous agreement to processing data or submit complaint to the supervisory authority – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO) (the President of the Persona Data Protection Office/Board.
5) Queries related to processing of personal information should be sent to email@example.com with “RODO” (the Polish term for “GDPR”) annotation.